Jungfraubahn Holding – JB
Jungfrau Railway (metre gauge)
The Jungfrau Railway, pioneer of all mountain railways, began operating a year-round service from Kleine Scheidegg to the Jungfraujoch in 1912 .
The top station is at Jungfraujoch, altitude 3454 metres, where Europe's highest railway station is in two underground station halls.

Berner Oberland Bahn (BOB) (metre gauge)

The latest livery of the Berner-Oberland-Bahn blue and yellow.
The railway began operating 1890, and was electrified in 1914. In 1999 a new 2.5km section of dual track between Zweilütschinen and Wilderswil allowed trains to pass without one having to wait in a siding, This meant that a half-hour timetable could be operated with only five train compositions.
Since 2005, every composition has been equipped with a comfortable three-part low-floor unit as standard.
The Bernese Oberland Railway (BOB) now operates as a modern, straight-track shuttle service providing access to the tourist centres of the Eiger, Mönch & Jungfrau Region.

Wengernalp Railway (80 cm gauge)

One of the latest units in the modern livery
an older unit in the older livery these are still used when th service is busy

small shunting loco's are in use at Lauterbrunnen to handle freight wagons, some of these have driving cabs on them.

The Wengernalp Railway, the world's longest continuous rack railway, connects Lauterbrunnen, Kleine Scheidegg and Grindelwald.
At peak periods, additional trains can be put into operation following at short intervals behind the scheduled train, allowing capacity to be optimized according to demand.
Trains do not travel directly from Lauterbrunnen over to Grindelwald.
For safety reasons, the electrified railcar must always be at the lower end of the train, and so train compositions do not usually cross Kleine Scheidegg. A triangular junction specially built into the mountainside at Kleine Scheidegg allows trains to be turned if necessaryto allow it to be used on the other side of the pass.
The busiest stretch runs from Lauterbrunnen to Wengen, this is also used to transport goods to the traffic-free village.
The introduction of new freight locomotives - which travel as fast as passenger trains, has speeded up the service on the line.

Schynige Platte Railway (80 cm gauge)
The Schynige Platte Railway climbs 1420 metres over a distance of 7.255 km on its journey from Wilderswil up to Schynige Platte.
An impressively varied landscape unfolds on your journey. Alpine views of the beautiful Bernese Oberland with Lakes Thun and Brienz.
The Schynige Platte Railway was opened on 14 June 1893 and electrified in 1914. Many of its carriages and locomotives first saw service on the Wengernalp Railway.

Harder Kulm
The Harder Railway was opened on 15 May 1908. Even in those days, care was taken not to disfigure Interlaken's own mountain with a track cutting straight through the forest. The railway almost describes a quadrant, something which is extremely unusual for a funicular, it takes only 8 easy minutes to climb the 755 metres to Harder Kulm from Interlaken Ost. There is a bird's-eye view of Interlaken and Lakes Thun and Brienz and the spectacular summits of the Eiger, Mönch & Jungfrau. The funicular travels past the Alpine Wildlife Park on its way up to Harder Kulm, Interlaken's own mountain.

Since 16 December 2006, the initial 685-metre altitude difference up to Grütschalp has been covered by an aerial cableway carrying 100 passengers per trip. A freight carrier transports a maximum 6000 kg load at the same time. Travelling time is just four minutes.

Grütschalp-Mürren (metre gauge)
At Grütschalp station (1481m) the train changes to an adhesion railway. This travels a scenic stretch to Mürren over Alpine meadows.This is served by single-carriage railcars with a freight wagon added as necessary

First Cableway
The key element of the First Aerial Cableway is the cableway with six-seater gondolas travelling from Grindelwald up to First via Bort and Schreckfeld. The gondola cableway can carry up to 1200 persons per hour with a travelling time of around 17 minutes. The cableway began operations in 1991. The company also owns three chairlifts and two skilifts. In winter the First region offers 120 kilometres of pistes and in summer over 100 kilometres of hiking paths.

"pictures to follow soon"